Open Exhibition and Youth Contest Deadline Extension
It was brought to our attention that there was a glitch in the submission process and it was showing as already closed, as well as the website going down for several hours periodically. We apologize for any confusion and have extended both the Open Exhibition and the Youth Contest deadline until August 22nd.
We hope this allows those who had any difficulties time to resubmit! We look forward to your entries.
This is an exciting opportunity for ALL photographers! Although a PPOC sponsored event, we will be showcasing work from the community, photography club members, keynote speaker Ken Sklute, as well as PPOC members.
Sony Sponsored Open Exhibition offers Photographic Artists the following:
- Showcase and SELL your work!
- Network and meet new friends in the artistic community
- Gallery owners and media invited to VIP opening night, mingle and talk about your images and make connections
- The Anvil Centre is promoting this event widely to the local New Westminster arts community
- Images hanging in the exhibition will be promoted with a take-away brochure:
The brochure will show a thumbnail of your images, pricing and contact information.
- Open Exhibition will be promoted widely with marketing and press releases
- Exhibitors receive 4 tickets to the opening night gala. Enjoy H’ordoevres and the full bar while you take in the gallery and mingle!We look forward to seeing you there!
Nikon Sponsored Youth Contest offers high school aged youth the following:
- Showcase your talent!
- Network and meet other photographers in an artistic supportive environment
- Win an awesome Nikon camera!
- Entry, printing of images and hanging in the show is free!
- Winning entry showcased in press releases, marketing materials and blog and social media